Composition : Cholecalciferol Oral Drops 800 i.u
Packing : 15 ml With Carton + Dropper
Price : Rs.Quick Enquiry
Cholecalciferol Oral Drops 800 i.u belong to the class of vitamins and used to treat low blood calcium levels, may effectively treat various condition in the body like vitamin D deficiency and weakening of bones. Vitamin D deficiency occurs when your body has less vitamin levels and caused due to inadequate nutrition or lack of sunlight exposure. This oral drop is a form of vitamin D which act as an absorption of calcium and vitamin A helps to maintain overall health. This medication may cause side effects like increased blood calcium level, vomiting, nausea, etc. This also helps to improve the immune function, and acids in healthy cell division, and is necessary for the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that helps your body to absorb calcium. Having a right amount of vitamin D, calcium is important for building and keeping bones strong. This is also used to treat and prevent bones order and vitamin D is made by the body when skin is exposed to light. By using this, treats to low calcium level or phosphate caused by certain disorders and it may be used in the kidney diseases to keep calium level normal and allow normal bone growth It may be given to the breast feed infants because breast milk usually has low level of vitamin D.
· Chest pain
· Skin rashes or itching
· Shortness of breath
· Increased calcium level in urine
· Increased blood calcium level etc.
· Use the droper that comes along with the packages to measure your dose.
· Drop the liquid directly into the mouth or mix it with food or other liquid examples water or juice.
· If children is younger than 2 years of age, place the drop of the liquid on the mother’s nipple or bottle point and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds.
The dose of this medicine will be different from different patients and follow your doctor’s order or instruction available on the label. If your dose is different, Do not change it unless you doctor tells to do it. The amount of medicine you take depends on the strength or medicine. Also, the number of dose you take each day, the time allowed between dose and length of time you take medicine depends on the medical condition.
1. Store this medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from light, moisture and direct sunlight. Keep from freezing.
2. Keep out the reach of children
3. Do not keep expiry medication or no longer needed.
4. Ask your professional how you should dispose of this medicine.
1. Drinking alcohol can affect calcium absorption, hence it is advised to limit the alcohol intake while using this medicine.
2. If you experience dizziness, do not drive or operate the machine until you will be fine.
3. Consult your doctor if you are a kidney or liver patient before using Cholecalciferol Oral Drops 800 i.u.
4. Avoid intake of dairy products like milk, yogurt, cheese, or milk-based products in your diet.
Unibyte kids is the top most company that delivers the best pediatric medicine range. The company is regarded as the best brand to get the laboratory tested pharma formulations. We also offering outstanding business opportunities by providing top pcd pharma franchise for pediatric product range and unique monopoly rights for working in the pharma sector.