Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup
Brand Name: Uziline
Composition : Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup
Packing : Dry Syrup with Water
Price : Rs.
Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup belongs to the class of medicines known as oxazolidinones which are used to treat bacterial infections of the lungs, and skin. This oral suspension is also used to treat infections that are resistant to other antibiotics and those infections which are caused due to the multiplication of harmful bacteria inside or on the body. It does not work against infections caused by the virus, including colds and flu. Or contains Linezolid which works by stopping the growth of infection-causing bacteria and treats the infections. In some cases, you may experience common side effects such as thrush (fungal infection), headache, metallic taste, diarrhea, nausea, and many more.
Uses of Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup:
- Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup is used in the treatment of septicemia which is an infection of the blood caused by Streptococcus pyogenes.
- This oral suspension is also used in the treatment of pneumonia which is the most common type of lung infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, and many more.
- It is used in the treatment of skin and structure infections like wound infections, or cutaneous abscesses caused by Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup is used for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible bacteria.
- It is also used for the treatment of vancomycin-resistant enterococci infections.
Side Effects of Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup:
Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup does not have serious side effects, it is well-tolerated by children. In a few cases, the side effects do occur, but they are likely to subside once the body adapts to the medicine. Consult your healthcare professionals or doctor if these side effects persist or bother your child. Following are the most common side effects mentioned below;
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Skin rash
- Loss of appetite
- Irregular heartbeat
- Trouble sleeping
How to use Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup:
Take Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup only as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your healthcare provider ordered. Keep using this oral suspension for the full time of treatment, even if you or your child begin to feel better after a few days. To help keep the amount constant, this oral suspension must be given on a regular schedule;
- Linezolid 100mg Dry Syrup should be gently mixed by turning the bottle upside down at least five times before each dose or do not shake this oral suspension.
- Measure the medicine with a marked measuring spoon, available inside the product because the average household teaspoon may not hold the right amount of liquid.
- Do not use it after the expiration date on the label because it may not work properly after that date. Talk to your doctor if you have questions regarding this oral suspension.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while consuming Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup as it may cause increased dizziness.
- This medication belongs to pregnancy category C, therefore talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, your doctor will prescribe only if the benefits outweigh the risks.
- It may cause dizziness and vision problems. Therefore, use heavy machines or drive only if you are alert.
- The dose of Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup will be different for different people according to their medical situation.
- Follow all the orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of this medicine but if your dose is different, do not change it unless your healthcare expert tells you to do so.
- If you miss a dose of Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup, take it as soon as possible, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule, or do not double doses.
- Store Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light or keep from freezing.
- Ask your doctor how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.
- Keep out of the reach of the sight of children and pets.
Linezolid 100 mg Dry Syrup Manufacturer and Supplier:
Unibyte Kids is a leading PCD Franchise Company in India by offering Pediatric Products of all types. The Company has its own product manufacturing unit i.e. certified With ISO-GMP-WHO. The main motto of the company is Quality pediatric products and for this, they are following the Strict Guidelines of DCGI to Improve Product Development. By offering the Best Quality Products that Cover Tablets, Dry Syrups, and Capsules in the Paediatric Range and provide complete customer satisfaction and can deal with quality products at the best affordable rates.