Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection
Brand Name: Uzi-Q 250 Injection
Composition : Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection
Packing : Vial
Price : Rs.
Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection belongs to a class of medication known as antibiotics which are used to treat several bacterial infections of the urinary tract, blood, bones and joints, heart, brain, chest, ears, skin, etc. It is a condition in which harmful bacteria grow in the body and cause infection or infect any part of the body and multiply very quickly. This drug does not work against infections caused by the virus and this medication works by interfering with the formation of the bacterial cell wall necessary for their survival. Therefore, damaging the bacterial cell wall and killing bacteria enhances the activity of ceftriaxone and decreases resistance.
Uses of Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection:
- This injection is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections and belongs to a class of drugs known as cephalosporin antibiotics that works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection may also be used before dental procedures in people with certain heart conditions to help prevent serious infection of the heart.
- It is also used to treat many kinds of bacterial infections, including severe or life-threatening forms such as E. coli, pneumonia, and meningitis.
- Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection may also be used to prevent infections during surgery.
Side Effects of Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection:
- Swelling, redness, or pain at the injection site may occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, get medical attention immediately.
- Consult with your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, such as bleeding, unusual tiredness, symptoms of gallbladder disease, signs of kidney problems, pink/ bloody/ dark urine, back pain, and yellowing skin.
- This injection may rarely cause a severe intestinal condition due to a bacteria called C. difficile if it occurs during treatment or weeks to months after treatment has stopped, consult with a healthcare professional.
- By using this medication for prolonged or repeated periods may result in oral thrush or a new yeast infection. Talk to your healthcare expert if you notice white patches in your mouth, a change in vaginal discharge, or other new symptoms.
Direction for use:
- Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection is given by injection into a muscle or vein as prescribed by your doctor, usually once or twice daily. The dosage of this drug is based on your medical condition and drink plenty of fluids while using this medication unless your doctor directs you otherwise.
- If you are using this injection at home, learn all preparation and usage instructions from your doctor. Avoid mixing Ceftriaxone 250 mg with fluids that have calcium in them and talk to your doctor for details about the safe use in infants, children, and adults.
- Before using the injection, check this product visually for particles or discoloration. If either is present, do not use the liquid and learn how to store and discard medical supplies safely.
- Using this medication, while you are pregnant can harm your unborn baby, or if you think you have become pregnant while consuming this drug, consult your doctor immediately.
- Dizziness and light-headedness may occur if you use Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection, so make sure you know how to react before you drive, use machines or do anything else.
- Consult with your doctor right away if you become sick while taking this injection, especially with severe vomiting or nausea.
- Do not take other drugs unless your doctor has prescribed them, especially non-prescription medicines like cough, and fever, since they may have increased your blood pressure.
Store Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection at room temperature away from moisture, direct heat, and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of the sight of children and ask your healthcare professionals how you should dispose of any medicine you do not use.
Ceftriaxone 250 mg Injection Manufacturer and supplier:
Unibyte Kid is offering the Best Quality Products That Cover Tablets/ Dry Syrups/ Capsules in the Pediatric Range. We provide complete customer satisfaction and can deal with quality products at the best reasonable price. Our company offers a 24x7 help desk that will clarify your all problems and have advanced storage of products that can fulfil emergency product distribution