Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup
Brand Name: Ulus CV
Composition : Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup
Packing : Dry Syrup with Water
Price : Rs.
Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup belongs to the group of medicines called antibiotics used to treat various bacterial infections such as throat infections, ear infections, infection of the sinuses, sexually transmitted diseases, and inflammation of the brain and spinal cord. This medication is a combination of two antibiotics, i.e. Cefuroxime and Clavulanic acid that works by preventing the formation of bacterial cell covering which is necessary for their survival and killing the bacteria. And helps by decreasing bacterial resistance by enhancing the activity of cefuroxime against the bacteria which helps to treat bacterial infections.
Uses of Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup:
- This medication is used in the treatment of tonsillitis, which is an inflammation of the tonsils caused by Streptococcus pneumonia.
- It is used in the treatment of acute inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubules which is caused by Haemophilus influenza.
- This dry syrup is used in the treatment of uncomplicated infections of the skin and skin structures caused by bacteria.
- Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup is used in the treatment of infections of the urinary tract caused by Escherichia coli or Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- It is used in the treatment of an acute middle ear infection which may be caused by Streptococcus pyogenes, etc.
Side Effects of Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup:
- Nausea, Vomiting, and headache may occur or if any of these effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Remember that Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects.
- Seek immediate medical attention if any of these rare but very serious side effects include vision changes, trouble speaking, and mood changes.
- Very serious allergic reactions to this medication are rare but seek immediate medical attention if you notice any of the following symptoms of itching, rashes, dizziness, etc.
- If you have these symptoms, do not use anti-diarrhea products because they may make symptoms worse.
Direction for Use:
- Shake the dry syrup container well before each dose and measure the dose out carefully with a cup available inside the product.
- Take Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup by mouth with food, usually twice daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
- For the best effect of this dry syrup, remember to take this at the same time every day.
- Follow all the directions in the product package or if you have questions regarding this product ask a healthcare expert.
- Ask your doctor if you have any allergic reactions to this product, or any medical history because it may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions and other problems, so talk to your healthcare professional before using this medication.
- During pregnancy, doses of Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup are greater than recommended to reduce the risk of inflammation.
- Before having surgery, talk to your doctor about the medication you are using for how long time.
- Do not stop taking dry syrup without checking with your doctor unless you will allow your body time to adjust.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember this dry syrup or if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one and seek medical attention right now or contact the healthcare expert in case of an overdose.
Store Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup at room temperature away from direct light, and moisture, or if you have any questions about storage, ask your healthcare. Do not store this dry syrup in the bathroom, keep all the medicine away from the sight of children and pets.
Cefuroxime Axetil 125mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25mg Dry Syrup Manufacturer & Supplier:
Unibyte Kids is the Industry Leader in paediatric PCD pharma companies as they offer 300+ paediatric products in the form of tablets, syrup, capsules, sachets, etc. all over India and this is a technology-driven company that strives to set new benchmarks in the industry. The company believes in providing high-in-class service and promotional material to boost your productivity and business. All of our paediatric products and medicines are manufactured in WHO-GMP-ISO Certified plants which means that they are of the highest standards in the pharma industry.