Levosalbutamol 0.5mg+ Ambroxol 15 mg Guaiphenesin 50mg Syrup
Brand Name: Justkof L Junior
Composition : Levosalbutamol 0.5mg+ Ambroxol 15 mg Guaiphenesin 50mg Syrup
Packing : 60ml With Carton
Price : Rs.
Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup - Justkof L Junior is a member of the group of drugs known as "expectorants," which are typically used to treat coughs that are mucus-related. The body uses coughing, whether it's productive or dry, to remove irritants from the airways and guard against infection. A chesty cough (wet cough) means mucous or sputum is generated to help clear your airways, but a dry cough is tickly and doesn't produce any nasty or thick mucus.
Levosalbutamol (a bronchodilator), Ambroxol (a mucolytic agent), and Guaiphenesin are the three medications that make up this mixture (expectorant). Levosalbutamol relieves pain by relaxing muscles and opening up the lungs' airways. This makes it easier to cough out. Guaiphenesin makes mucus less sticky and helps to clear the airways by increasing the volume of fluid there. The syrup works as a whole to relieve coughing.
Uses of Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup
- This medication is usually recommended for kids of above age 12. It basically helps in providing relief from cough, phlegm, and blocked nose.
- The combination of Levosalbutamol, Ambroxol, and guaifenesin syrup relieves coughing up mucus.
- This facilitates breathing and lowers coughing episodes. Additionally, it will ease allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes, and throat irritation.
- For symptom relief in addition to medication, gargle with warm salt water and drink plenty of lukewarm water.
Side Effects of Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup
- Upset stomach
- Allergic reaction
- Muscle cramp
- Increased heart rate
Precautions While Taking Levosalbutamol, Ambroxol and Guaiphenesin Syrup
- Please let your doctor know if you have any other medications or Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup allergies.
- Before taking the syrup, please let your doctor know if you now have fits or have a history of them since it may raise your chance of developing more fits in the future.
- While using this medication, it is advised that you regularly monitor your blood sugar levels if you have diabetes.
- To help release mucus, drink lots of liquids while taking Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup.
- Before using Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup, tell your doctor if you have diabetes, fits, high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid, stomach ulcers, phenylketonuria (a birth defect that causes an accumulation of the amino acid phenylalanine in the body), kidney, liver, or heart problems.
- This cough syrup may cause drowsiness and sleepiness, so we recommend only take this syrup before sleeping.
How to take it?
- Before use, give the bottle a good shake.
- Use the measuring cup that is included in the package and follow the recommendations on the label while taking Levosalbutamol, Ambroxol and Guaiphenesin Syrup with or without meal and in the dosages recommended by your doctor.
- Use it in the exact dose and for as long as your doctor prescribed it for.
At last, we hope you find all the information regarding Levosalbutamol + Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin Syrup. Unibyte Kids is one of the most trusted pharma companies in India that offers the best quality paediatric medicines at the most affordable rates. Our products are formulated with the pure raw extracts under the supervision of the most experienced pharmacists.