Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin
Brand Name: Justkof - A
Composition : Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin
Packing : .
Price : Rs.
What are the Uses of Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin syrup?
Justkof - A is a syrup that is used to treat coughs in kids. This syrup is made with 2 drugs Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin. Ambroxol Hydrochloride helps make your child breathe more comfortably during the cough. It works by reducing the blockage and swelling of the nose. Terbutaline is also an effective drug that helps treat breathing-related problems such as wheezing, Chest Tightness and shortness of breath. Guaiphenesin plays a very important role in this syrup because this drug will help to reduce the production of mucus from the nose, Throat and lungs.
How to use Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin syrup?
The instructions for using Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin syrup depend on your child's age, weight, and health condition. However, here are some general guidelines on how you can use it:
- Always read the label and follow the instructions provided by your doctor.
- Shake the bottle before using the syrup.
- Use a measuring spoon or cup to ensure that you are taking the correct dose of the medication.
- If your child is weak please give it after a meal that helps you to avoid stomach upset.
- Do not Increase the dose of this medicine without consulting with a doctor. High doses may cause some serious side effects in your child.
- Try to give this syrup at the same time which helps to manage drug levels in your child's body.
Side effects of Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin syrup
According to the research, this syrup is safe to use however high dosage may cause some side effects such as:
- Increased heart rate
- Allergic reaction
- Stomach discomfort
Note: These side effects can be very serious if you notice them for prolonged or worsened in your child, then please contact your doctor.
Safety Precautions for Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin Syrup
- Do not use this syrup without consulting with your doctor.
- If your child is already taking other treatments or having an allergic issue from medicines please take the doctor's advice first. Your doctor will decide the dosage and instructions to use this syrup.
- Avoid Oily food and cold water while taking the treatment of Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline and Guaiphenesin syrup.
Justkof - A is a cough syrup made of Ambroxol Hydrochloride, Terbutaline, and Guaiphenesin, which helps treat cough in children. It is essential to follow the dosage instructions and safety precautions to avoid any adverse effects.If you are searching for a Pediatric PCD Pharma Franchise, Unibyte Kids is the best company for you. We are the leading Paediatric pharma company in India. We offer our Franchise opportunities all over India. If you are interested in knowing more about our products and fasciitis please get in touch with our support team at: 91-9816857058
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques: Is this medicine habit-forming?
Ans: No, it is not habit-forming and can be safely used.
Ques: Can taking higher doses help in recovery?
Ans: No, taking higher doses will eventually lead to side effects.
Ques: Can your child use it for dry cough?
Ans: Yes, it can be taken for cough, it will provide relief. However, maintain a thorough check-up