Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
Brand Name: Fycolic
Composition : Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
Packing : 60ml With Carton
Price : Rs.
Uses of Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension is an antispasmodic agent, which is used to reduce and relieve smooth muscle spasms in the gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, and gallbladder. Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension contains an antispasmodic drug called drotaverine reduces contractions (spasms) brought on by smooth muscles in the abdomen.
Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension is best to take with food if your child has an upset stomach. This aids in the treatment of abdominal pain (or stomach pain), as well as cramps, bloating, and discomfort caused by kidney stones. To get the most out of it, take it exactly as directed. It will eventually assist you in going about your child’s daily activities more easily and having a better, more active quality of life.
- Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension is used in the treatment of twitches or spasms of the stomach and heart smooth muscles It relieves pain caused by IBS and headaches.
- It also treats stomach pain, chest pain, gallstones, kidney pain, renal colic pain, and a variety of other ailments.
- Drotaverine may interact with medications such as atropine, diclofenac, levodopa, and diazepam. If you are taking any other medications, tell your doctor before starting this one.
Precautions of Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
- Inform the Paediatrician or the appropriate healthcare professional if the child has any liver or kidney problems.
- If the child has had any stomach/gut issues in the past, it is critical to inform the doctor of the same.
- This medication is generally well tolerated by children and has no serious side effects; however, notify your doctor if any of the side effects persist for an extended period of time.
- Make sure to eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water so that some of the potential side effects of this medication are reduced significantly.
- Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension Can be taken with or without food, but for best results, take it at the same time every day. The dose and frequency of administration are determined by the purpose of the medication.
Side Effects of Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
Most of the side effects do not require any medical attention If any side effects do occur, they are likely to disappear as the body becomes accustomed to the drug. Consult a doctor if these side effects persist or cause concern in your child. Some of the common side effects are:
- Dryness in mouth
- Change in pulse rate
- Sleeping disorders
Get Quality Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension
Unibyte Kids, India's leading pharmaceutical company, provides monopoly franchise services as well as third-party manufacturing services across the country. All of the company's products are extremely safe and dependable to use, and the raw extracts used in the products are sourced from the best vendors in the industry. The products are manufactured in accordance with strict guidelines established by the company. Our manufacturing facilities are outfitted with cutting-edge machinery and technology, allowing us to produce cost-effective products. We provide excellent benefits to our franchisees, such as free marketing assistance, higher profit margins, high-quality drugs, round-the-clock customer service, and so on.
Frequently Ask Question ( FAQs)
Ques: Can we use Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension on an empty stomach?
Ans: Yes you can use drotaverine hydrochloride suspension on an empty stomach however this medicine may cause gas problems so we advise please use this medicine after meals.
Ques: How many times a day can I use Drotaverine Hydrochloride Suspension?
Ans: If your child is 1 to 6 years so you can give 1 spoon three to four times a day before a meal.